Plain Black Marine Vinyl Tire Cover
$29.95 – $45.95
Show off with this spare tire cover!
- Boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- Elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- Perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
Plain Marine Vinyl Tire Cover
Plain Marine Vinyl Tire Cover sewn into the back edge and held on by a strong shock cord. Available in black only. Tire covers made to the exact size of your spare tire size provided while ordering.
- Printed on heavyweight automotive, marine, 32-ounce expandable vinyl.
- A strong shock cord holds on the tire cover for mounting.
- Available on black vinyl only.
- Two-Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- In Stock. It usually ships in two days.
- Select 26″—37″ Tire Covers
- Includes Installation and Care Guide
- FREE Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
- Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available. Custom printed RV Tire Cover with 5-year outdoor ink on heavyweight vinyl. The sideband attached to the face with piping.
The image on the tire cover is about Plain Marine Vinyl Tire Cover
We research and print test vinyl materials worldwide to find which mill can provide the best and most reliable supply of marine upholstery vinyl yearly. The product thickness, the proper stretch, and UV-resistant quality, and, priced in the excellent range to make a tire cover at a reasonable price for our customers. Once our engineers approve our supply, we bring about 2000 yards at a time.
How we make your Plain Marine Vinyl Tire Cover
. From our supply stock, our cutting department plans months of cutting in advance to supply the printing department with the product needed for their printing schedule, determined by our sales department and executive management team. Similarly, at the same time, we have a team that cuts and ties our elastic sewn into the sideband to hold the tire cover in place when installed. Other people involved in making and shipping our tire covers include those who make the plastic liners we supply in sending the tire cover to make them easier to install. Also, the employees who make and install the security grommets, cable, and lock, for those customers who feel they need such a product.
In addition, what happens when you place an order?
Our front offices have two order processors who print out orders over the phone and the internet. In addition, they review them to check shipping addresses for correctness. Orders sent to the floor to order pullers to see if the products stock and the customer sent an email verification of processing.
Tire cover order now processed.
Then a work order sent to printing to supply the print to the floor. The printed circle sent to sewing department, assembled. The cover, along with its order paperwork, sent to shipping, where checked, and the security system installed if required, then boxed. In addition, the box and its paperwork sent to our shipping department, where the shipping label produced. Next, put in a mail or ups bin, waiting pick up by the proper carrier. To make a long story short, we just produced your tire cover. The shipping department mark the product complete, and you sent a tracking information email.
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"