- All Products Delivery Time
- Accessories Shipping Information
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
Add a Camera Hole Option
Add a Camera Hole Option to Your Tire Cover for Bronco or Jeep with a spare mounted on a factory rim. Aftermarket wide rims may have a partially obstructed view. Also, use review mirrors when backing.
Add a Camera Hole Option
to Your Tire Cover that you selected, that does not already have a camera option; it can be done. The only problem is that we can do our best without overly interfering with the existing image, but we can not be held responsible if you do not like it. There are no returns allowed if you add this option.
1. Put the selected Tire Cover in the cart.
2. Put the selected option in the cart.
3. Go to check out and add any coupons, if applicable, to the cart.
4. Purchase the tire Cover.
How is your order processed?
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
- The Anti-Theft Security System is an item that needs to be installed when the tire cover is made, so it can not be shipped.
- The One-year Warranty will not be shipped with the tire cover; instead, it is held in the customer purchase file. Please write down your order number and keep it for later if needed.
- If you order a custom hat with a matching logo, the shipping time is between five and fourteen days.
- Camera holes must be installed when the tire cover is made, so it can not be shipped.
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.