Bass Fishing Tire Cover
$64.95 – $89.95
Show off with this spare tire cover!
- Boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- Elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- Perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Bass Fishing Tire Cover
by Custom Grafix Tire Covers®
Select 26″-37″ Tire Covers.
Popular with all Jeep, 4X4, RV, Camper, Motor Home, and Trailer Owners.
Includes Installation and Care Guide.
In Stock, Normally ships in two days.
Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available.
Includes Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
Is Bass fishing still popular, or has it slowed down? This is a question that many anglers may ask, considering the long history and widespread appeal of this sport. Bass fishing is one of the most popular forms of fishing in North America and beyond, and there are many reasons for that. According to some sources, bass fishing is more popular than sports like tennis or golf, and it is a vast industry that generates billions of dollars every year. Here are some of the factors that contribute to the popularity of bass fishing:
– Bass are widely available and can be found in almost every state and province and other parts of the world. They can inhabit various habitats, from lakes and ponds to rivers, creeks, estuaries, and the ocean. They can also tolerate different environmental conditions and water quality, making them adaptable and resilient.
– Bass are aggressive and hard-fighting fish that provide a lot of excitement and challenge for anglers. They will bite many lures and baits, from artificial worms and crankbaits to live minnows and frogs. They are also unpredictable and require different techniques and strategies depending on the season, weather, time of day, and location. Bass fishing is never dull or monotonous, as there is always something new to learn and try.
– Bass fishing is suitable for beginners and experts alike, as it does not require expensive or specialized equipment or skills. Anyone can start bass fishing with a basic rod, reel, line, hooks, and lures. Bass fishing is also a great way to introduce children and young people to the sport of fishing, as they can easily catch bass and have fun doing it.
– Bass fishing is a social and competitive sport that attracts millions of enthusiasts passionate about fishing. Many bass fishing clubs, organizations, magazines, websites, TV shows, podcasts, and events cater to bass anglers of all levels and backgrounds. Local, regional, national, and international bass fishing tournaments offer prizes, recognition, and fame for the winners. Bass fishing is a way to connect with other anglers, make friends, exchange tips, and enjoy the outdoors.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30.5"-33.5", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.