Bucking Horse Tire Cover
$64.95 – $79.95
High-Quality Tire Cover – Offical Bucking Horse Logo – Buy online today
- A boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Bucking Horse Tire Cover
Bucking rodeo horses are a unique breed of horses that are specifically bred and trained to participate in rodeos. These horses are usually bred from stock horses and are known for their agility, speed, and athleticism. They are trained to respond to the rider’s commands and buck and spin in response to the rider’s body movements. Bucks are usually bred from Quarter Horses, Paints, and Appaloosas and must have the strength and stamina to perform the various bucking events in the rodeo. The horses are trained to buck in response to the pressure of the rider’s body weight and to spin in response to the rider’s movements. They are taught to kick, turn, and twist in a series of movements called “bucking patterns.” These horses must be taught to be comfortable with the noise and commotion of the rodeo arena, as well as the presence of the crowd. Bucking rodeo horses are also taught to stay in control and respond to commands quickly. They must also be brave and willing to face the challenge of the bucking events. Training and conditioning are important to the rodeo horse’s preparation for competition. Horses must be trained to react to the rider’s commands and to stay calm and focused in the face of the excitement of the rodeo arena. They must also have the strength and stamina to complete the events precisely and accurately. Bucking rodeo horses are an essential part of the rodeo and are a true example of horsemanship and athleticism.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 36", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.