Don’t Tread on Me Camera Tire Cover
$64.95 – $79.95
High-Quality Tire Cover – Don’t Tread on Me Logo – Buy online today
- A boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Don’t Tread on Me Camera Tire Cover.
What war is don’t tread on me from?
The Revolutionary War
“The origins of ‘Don’t Tread On Me,'” Leepson summarizes, “were complete, one hundred percent anti-British, and pro-revolution.” Indeed, the E.E.O.C. directive agrees, “It is clear that the Gadsden Flag originated in the Revolutionary War in a non-racial context.”
Don’t Tread on Me History
The “Don’t Tread on Me” flag is a yellow Flag with a coiled rattlesnake and “DON’T TREAD ON ME” below it. It was designed by Christopher Gadsden, a soldier and politician from South Carolina, in 1775 during the American Revolutionary War. The Continental Marines flew the flag to symbolize defiance and resistance to British rule. The rattlesnake was chosen because it was a Native American animal that would strike back when provoked. The phrase “Don’t Tread on Me” expressed the colonists’ desire for independence and freedom from oppression. After the United States adopted the “Stars and Stripes” as its official flag, the Gadsden flag became a historical relic for many years. However, in recent times, it has been revived by various political groups, such as the Tea Party, who use it to advocate for limited government, lower taxes, and individual rights.
- Printed on heavyweight automotive, marine, 32-ounce expandable vinyl.
- A strong shock cord holds on the tire cover for mounting.
- Available on black vinyl only.
- Two-Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- In Stock. It usually ships in two days.
- Select 26″—37″ Tire Covers
- Includes Installation and Care Guide
- FREE Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
- Anti-theft grommets and Security cables are Available. Custom printed RV Tire Cover with 5-year outdoor ink on heavyweight vinyl. The sideband is attached to the face with piping.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.