- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
Flip Me Over
Flip Me Over, printed on a heavy-weight Automotive, Marine 32-ounce Expandable vinyl. Bold, full-color print of the Tire Cover image on the back of the tire cover. Our Tire Cover, a Spare tire cover, is handmade in the United States.
Do jeeps flip over easily?
Yes, a Jeep will flip over more easily when rolling over the terrain on the side or steep obstacles than most SUVs due to its higher center of gravity and narrow wheelbase, which reduces the chances of stability in an accident compared to other vehicles that have enough low-sitting weight to support the car.
When I was in my 20ties and just married, my father-in-law had a 1944 Jeep with bullet holes. It was four on the floor with a gear we called Granny Grunt. I tried to take it up a steep hill, and to my surprise, up we went. Then the problem came; I had to turn around and come back down. In the turning, it almost flipped over and scared me to death almost! There were no seat belts, and I jumped out. The jeep righted itself and rolled down the hill. I ended my Jeep career there.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.