Friday Night Spare Tire Cover
$64.95 – $79.95
High-Quality Tire Cover – Best Sugar Skull images – Buy online today
- A boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
by Custom Grafix Tire Covers®
Select 26″-37″ Tire Covers.
Popular with all Jeep, 4X4, RV, Camper, Motor Home, and Trailer Owners.
Includes Installation and Care Guide.
In Stock, Normally ships in two days.
Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available.
Includes Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
Sugar skulls are a traditional Mexican craft used to celebrate the Day of the Dead. They are made out of sugar paste and decorated in vibrant colors and designs. Sugar skulls have been around for centuries, and they are an integral part of the Day of the Dead celebrations.
The sugar skull is meant to represent the human skull and is used to remember those who have passed away. It is a common sight to see sugar skulls at the Day of the Dead festivities. They are decorated with bright colors and intricate designs and often have the names of the deceased written on them.
Sugar skulls are made from a mixture of sugar, water, and meringue powder. The mixture is then heated, molded, and decorated with icing, glitter, and sequins. The sugar skulls are typically used as decorations, but they can also be eaten. There are even recipes for making a sweet, edible version of the sugar skull.
The tradition of sugar skulls dates back to the Aztec culture, which celebrated the Day of the Dead with sugar skulls. The skulls were decorated with vibrant colors and symbols to represent the departed souls. The tradition has evolved over the centuries, but the sugar skull remains a significant part of the Day of the Dead celebrations.
Sugar skulls are a fun and meaningful way to remember and celebrate those who have passed away. They are often given as gifts and can be used to decorate altars, tombstones, and graves. They can also be used as a reminder to appreciate the life we have and to remember the people we have lost.
Sugar skulls are a unique and beautiful way to honor those who have passed away. Their bright colors and intricate designs make them a joy to look at and a great way to remember the dead. With their vibrant colors and unique designs, sugar skulls are sure to bring joy to any Day of the Dead celebration.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.