Golf Full Back Swing
$64.95 – $79.95
High-Quality Tire Cover – Golf Full Back Swing – Buy online today
- A boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- 15% OFF Sports Tire Covers
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Golf Full Back Swing Spare Tire Cover
A golf full-back swing is the most powerful part of the golf swing. It’s part of the swing where the club is taken back and then drawn through the ball with maximum power. A successful golf full-back swing begins with the feet. The feet should be slightly apart and should be at a ninety-degree angle to the target line. The shoulders should be parallel to the target line and should be slightly open. The arms and hands should be relaxed, and the club should be held at shoulder height. The backswing should be smooth and continuous. The arms and hands should remain relaxed, and the club should be taken back in a slight arc. As the club is taken back, the wrists should be slightly cocked, and the left arm should be straight. The club should be brought to the top of the backswing with the right arm slightly bent and the left arm straight. As the club is brought to the top of the backswing, the body weight should be shifted to the right foot, and the left heel should be slightly lifted. At the top of the backswing, the club should be in a vertical position, and the arms and hands should be relaxed. From the top of the backswing, the club should be smoothly drawn down and through the ball with maximum power. The wrists should remain slightly cocked, and the body weight should be shifted to the left foot. As the club is brought through the ball, the wrists should be undocked, and the body should be in a balanced position. The follow-through should be smooth and continuous. With a successful golf fullback swing, maximum power and accuracy can be achieved.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
15% OFF Sports Tire Covers
Use coupon code TJA6NBDP
in check out
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30.5"-33.5", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.