Horse Barrel Racer
$64.95 – $79.95
High-Quality Tire Cover -Horse Barrel Racer Print – Buy online today
- A boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Horse Barrel Racer
Horse barrel racing is a thrilling and exciting sport enjoyed by riders of all ages. It involves a horse and rider working together to complete a pattern of barrels in the fastest time possible. The barrel racing pattern typically consists of three barrels set up in a cloverleaf design, with the rider starting at one end and making it around each barrel correctly before crossing the finish line. The sport requires a great deal of skill, concentration, and practice to be successful.
The horses used in barrel racing must be fast, agile, obedient, and well-trained in the various patterns and techniques required to complete the course. These horses must decide quickly which way to go and have the strength to make it around the barrels promptly and efficiently. The rider must also be well-trained in the proper way to hold the reins, as well as the body’s movements needed to guide the horse correctly.
In barrel racing, the rider and horse must work together as a team, communicating through subtle body movements, the pressure of the rider’s legs, and the reins’ squeeze to guide the horse around the barrels. The horse must react to these cues quickly, and the rider must be able to anticipate the horse’s movements.
Riders must also have excellent timing and coordination to complete the course quickly and accurately. If the rider turns the horse incorrectly, it can cost precious seconds in the race. Furthermore, the rider must stay focused and keep the horse on track and heading in the right direction throughout the course.
The speed and agility required to excel in barrel racing can be seen in the competition, with riders showing off their horsemanship and athletic ability. The thrill of success can be seen on the faces of both the horse and rider as they cross the finish line, and the atmosphere of the competition is exciting.
Barrel racing is an excellent sport for both horses and riders, and it takes great skill and dedication to succeed. Those who excel in the sport are rewarded for their efforts, which can be a great way to bond with a horse and develop mutual respect and trust.
- Printed on heavyweight automotive, marine, 32-ounce expandable vinyl.
- The tire cover is held on by a strong shock cord for mounting.
- Available on black vinyl only.
- Two-Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- In Stock. Normally ships in two days.
- Select 26″—37″ Tire Covers
- Includes Installation and Care Guide
- FREE Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
- Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 36", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.