J Stock #1 Fishing Tire Cover
$64.95 – $89.95
Show off with this spare tire cover!
- Fish can swim backward.
- The first fishing hooks were made out of bone, stone, or wood
- The most expensive fish in the world is the bluefin tuna
- Black marlin, sailfish, and swordfish: The speed demons of the sea
- There are over 20000 fish species
- A wooden pole? All I see is a fishing rod.
Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
J Stock #1 Fishing Tire Cover
by Custom Grafix Tire Covers®
Where is the most incredible Northern fishing
If you are looking for the most incredible Northern fishing, you might want to consider some of these destinations known for their trophy northern pike. Northern pike are fierce predators that can grow up to 50 inches or more and can be found in many lakes and rivers throughout the US and Canada. Here are some of the best places to catch them:
Lake Mendota, Wisconsin**: This lake is part of the Madison Chain, one of Wisconsin’s best-managed pike fisheries. The lake has a variety of structures, from rocky reefs to shallow weed flats, that attract big pike. There is also a one-fish, 40-inch minimum length limit, which means plenty of monsters lurking in the water.
– **Upper Red Lake, Minnesota**: This lake boasts some of the most prominent northern pikes in the US, and it is incredibly productive in the winter when ice fishing is popular. The lake has a lot of forage fish, such as perch and shiners, that keep the pike well-fed and growing. The average size of pike caught here is around 35 inches, but fish over 40 inches are not uncommon.
Yukon River, Alaska**: If you are up for an adventure, you can try fishing for northern pike in the Yukon River, one of North America’s longest and most remote rivers. The river has a vast population of pike that can reach over 50 inches long. The best time to fish here is in the summer when the water levels are lower, and the pike is more concentrated in the backwaters and sloughs.
– **Lake Onalaska, Wisconsin**: This lake is part of the Mississippi River system and has a shallow, vegetated bay ideal for pike fishing. The lake has a high density of pike, and most of them are in the 4 to 7-foot depth range. You can use live bluegills as bait to target the giant pike, which can exceed 40 inches.
– **Green Bay, Wisconsin**: This bay is famous for housing some of the most giant northern pike in the US. The bay has many tributaries and bays that offer excellent pike habitat, such as the Fox River, Little Sturgeon Bay, and Sturgeon Bay. The bay also has guides to help you find and catch the trophy pike lurking in these waters.
These are just some places where you can find the most incredible Northern fishing for northern pike. Many more lakes and rivers offer superb pike fishing opportunities, so you can always explore new waters and try your luck with these magnificent fish.
Select 26″-37″ Tire Covers.
Popular with all Jeep, 4X4, RV, Camper, Motor Home, and Trailer Owners.
Includes Installation and Care Guide.
In Stock, Normally ships in two days.
Anti-theft grommets and Security Cable Available.
Includes Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 36", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.