Kiss of Death Spare Tire Cover
$64.95 – $79.95
Show off with this spare tire cover!
- The boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Kiss of Death Spare Tire Cover
by Custom Grafix Tire Covers®
Select 26″-37″ Tire Covers.
Popular with all Jeep, 4X4, RV, Camper, Motor Home, and Trailer Owners.
Includes Installation and Care Guide.
In Stock, Normally ships in two days.
Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available.
Includes Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
Kiss of Death Spare Tire Cover is one of the Custom Grafix Pirates and Skulls series Tire Covers. The phrase “Kiss of Death” is often used in fiction and literature to describe a situation in which something that was intended to bring good luck or a positive outcome instead results in a negative outcome, often with catastrophic consequences. It is a metaphor for a situation in which a person or thing brings a bad end to a situation.
The phrase is also sometimes used to describe a situation in which a person or thing that was thought to be a blessing or a benefit actually turns out to be a curse or a hindrance. In some cases, it can refer to a situation in which a person or thing is thought to be beneficial or helpful but ends up having a negative impact on the situation.
The phrase is often used in a figurative way to describe an instance in which a person, group, or thing that seemed to be a blessing ended up being a curse. In some cases, the “Kiss of Death” may be literal, such as when a person dies shortly after receiving a kiss from someone else. In other cases, the phrase is used more figuratively to describe a situation in which something that was intended to be good or helpful eventually turns out to be a detriment to the situation.
No matter how the phrase is used, it is meant to describe a situation in which something that was thought to be a blessing or a benefit ended up having a negative outcome. It is often used as a warning to not become overconfident in a situation or to be careful when making decisions, as the consequences of those decisions may not be immediately apparent.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.