Marlin Fishing Tire Cover
$64.95 – $79.95
Show off with this spare tire cover!
- The boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Marlin Fishing Tire Cover
- Select 26″-37″ Tire Covers.
- Includes Installation and Care Guide.
- In Stock, it Normally ships in two days.
- Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available.
- Two-Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- Includes Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation.
About Marlin Fishing
Marlin fishing is one of the most thrilling and challenging fishing experiences you can have. It requires a lot of skill, patience, and knowledge to be successful. Marlin is in tropical and subtropical waters worldwide and is among the most sought-after game fish. They are known for their size, power, and speed, making them an exciting target for anglers. When you’re chasing a marlin, you’ll need specialized gear, knowledge of the local environment, and a good understanding of the prey that marlin hunt. The most successful marlin fishing techniques involve trolling with lures and bait, live baiting, jigging, and popping. When trolling, anglers use a variety of lures and baits to attract the marlin, including swimming lures, daisy chains, and artificial squid. Live baiting is another popular technique, where anglers use live bait, such as mackerel, bonito, or skipjack tuna, to entice the fish. Jigging involves fishing with jigs, which are metal lures that are designed to imitate baitfish. Lastly, popping consists in casting a popper lure and then jerking it to create a popping noise that can attract marlin. No matter which technique you choose, marlin fishing is an exciting and rewarding experience, and with the right gear and knowledge, you can increase your chances of success.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.