Military Camouflage Tire Cover
$64.95 – $89.95
Designed and manufactured in USA by Custom Grafix Industries.
High-Quality Tire Cover – Camouflage Logo – Buy online today
- A boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Military Discount Coupon 10% OFF
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Military Camouflage Cover
by Custom Grafix Tire Covers ®
Military Camouflage Spare Tire Cover
During the Cold War, the camouflage pattern that became a general issue for the entire U.S. military was the M81 Woodland uniform, also known as the Battle Dress Uniform (BDU). Since its authorization in 1981, the black, brown, green, and khaki disruptive-colored designs sustained prevalence in forest environments until they were phased out in the early 2000s.
In Vietnam, there was no official camouflage uniform for troops, but in the jungle environment, most soldiers wore an all-green “boonie suit.” The U.S. Army’s Engineer Research and Development Laboratory developed a four-color camo uniform in 1948 that consisted of shades of light green, dark green, brown, and black. The uniforms saw limited usage, but special operations units and reconnaissance platoons requested a need for clothing to adapt to the environment. Most notably, U.S. Army Special Forces, U.S. Navy SEALs, and members of MACV-SOG acquired the universally revered “tiger stripe” pattern as they worked deep-penetration operations alongside their South Vietnamese counterparts.
Why do you need a Tire Cover? Protect your Tire from dry rotting in the sun and extend its safety. Although this may be true, follow our Installation guide for covering your tire. Because you will then understand the benefits of this application.
Custom Grafix Tire Covers ® Advantages
- Select 26″-37″ to fit all Jeep and Bronco Tires.
- Popular with all Jeep, Bronco, 4X4, RV, Camper, Motor Home, and Trailer Owners.
- Includes Installation and Care Guide.
- In Stock, Normally ships in two days.
- Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available.
- Includes Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
- Camera hole for new Jeeps and Broncos Available.
Available on black vinyl only for the Military Camouflage Tire Cover w/Camera Hole option.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
Military Discount Coupon 10% OFF
Use coupon code TUC25437 in
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
|Dimensions||91.44 × 10.16 × 10.16 in|
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 36", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.