Postal Worker Destressed Flag
$64.95 – $79.95
High-Quality Tire Cover – Postal Worker Distressed Flag Logo – Buy online today
- A boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Postal Worker Destressed Flag Tire Cover
Short Description Of Product
This United States Postal Worker Distressed Flag Comes in all Black with the well-known image of the post office logo on a distressed American-style flag.
The reason we made this Postal Worker Distressed Flag Product
Today, a lot of postal workers are feeling stressed out. My postman changed his route from a walking route he has been on for about ten years to a different community with a driving route. His age is getting to him. Now I have a female postal person who seems happy and pleasant. She says hello every day, and it is nice to see her. It looks like an excellent job with government perks.
Custom Grafix Brand Advantages
- Printed on heavy-weight automotive, marine, 32-ounce expandable vinyl.
- As well as a strong shock cord holds on the tire cover for mounting.
- Available on black vinyl only.
- One-Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- In Stock. It usually ships in two days.
- Select 26″ – 37″ Tire Covers
- Includes Installation and Care Guide
- FREE Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
- Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available.
- Custom printed RV Tire Cover with 5-year outdoor ink on heavy-weight vinyl.
Interesting Facts About Product
The United States Postal Worker tire cover are made to order. Also, the Face of the Tire Covers are sewn into the front edge of the sideband and held on by a strong shock cord sewn to the back edge of the sideband. The sideband is attached to the face with piping. Tire covers are made to the exact size of your spare tire size provided while ordering. Available in black only.
History of Postal Workers
The Postal Service is an agency of the United States federal government answerable for regulating the postal service in the country, as well as its insular areas and associated states.
Is U.S. mail the same as U.P.S.?
If you’ve wondered if U.P.S. and U.S.P.S. are the same, the answer is no. U.P.S. and U.S.P.S. are separate operations, but they offer similar services for package delivery in the U.S. and worldwide.
Is the U.S.P.S. government-run?
The United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S., also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service) is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, its insular areas, and associated states.
Who funds the U.S. Postal Service?
The Postal Service receives no direct taxpayer funds. It relies on revenues from stamps and other service fees. Although COVID-19 has choked off the U.S.P.S. revenue in recent months, factors that arose well before the coronavirus has contributed to the unsustainability of the Postal Service’s financial situation for years.
Why is U.S.P.S. in debt?
Not even two decades later, it can’t. Also, the Postal Service has racked up $160.9 billion in debt from what’s owed prepaying retiree benefits. On top of that, it has many years’ worth of operating deficits, consequently as its top revenue generators no longer cover the costs of delivering the mail.
Author: Custom Grafix Industries
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.