Proverbs 3:5 Tire Cover
$64.95 – $79.95
Show off with this spare tire cover!
- Boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- Elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- Perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Proverbs 3:5 Tire Cover
Custom Grafix Tire Covers®
Custom printed Tire Cover with 5-year outdoor ink on heavy-weight vinyl. The side band is attached to the face with piping.
A strong shock cord holds on the tire cover for mounting. Available on black vinyl only.
Proverbs 3:5 is a verse from the Bible that says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean not on your understanding.” This verse means we should rely on God’s wisdom and guidance rather than our limited human perspective. God knows and sees everything, while we only know and see a little.
God loves us and wants the best, but we often make mistakes and hurt ourselves or others. God has a plan and a purpose for our lives, while we often wander or chase after things that do not satisfy us. Therefore, trusting in the Lord with all our heart means we submit to His will and follow His commands, even when they do not make sense or go against our preferences. Leaning not on our understanding means that we do not rely on our logic or feelings but on God’s word and promises, even when they seem impossible or contradictory. Proverbs 3:5 is a verse that teaches us to have faith in God and His ways and acknowledge Him in all we do.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.