$64.95 – $79.95
High-Quality Tire Cover – Sunset Sailboat Print – Buy online today
- A boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- In Stock and Will Ship Currently
- BEACH Special Coupon 30%
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
30% Off All Beach Tire Covers. (Single Purchase )
This Coupon can not be used for accessories.
Use Coupon NJN6TMCT in Check-Out
Sunset Sailboat Tire Cover
Short Description Of Product
Tire Cover comes printed with five-year outdoor ink. Piping attaches the face to the sideband. A strong shock cord holds the Printed Tire Cover for mounting. Our Tire Covers are available on black side bands only. The cover protects the spare tire from UV rays that can damage the rubber. Protects spare tire wheel finish
A stylish form-fitting cover gives your Jeep a more finished look.
The reason we made this Product
Sailing the waters at sunset is an enchanting and peaceful experience. The sun’s gentle, orange, and yellow light is reflected off the surface of the water, creating a unique and beautiful atmosphere. As you sail away, the horizon slowly begins to blur the line between the sky and the sea, creating a perfect view that takes your breath away.
The colors of the sky at sunset are like no other. Soft shades of pink and purple merge together, creating a horizon that looks like a painting. As you sail away, the colors of the sky blend together and become brighter, creating a dreamy atmosphere that is both calming and peaceful.
The sound of the waves crashing against the side of the boat is soothing and calming. The smell of the sea is refreshing and invigorating. The feeling of the cool breeze on your skin as you sail can be exhilarating and exciting.
More About Sunset Sailing
Sailing the waters at sunset is a perfect way to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature. Watching the sunset with the sound of the waves in the background is a great way to take a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It is a great way to appreciate the beauty of the world and to take a moment to appreciate yourself.
As you sail away, you may be lucky enough to spot some wildlife. Dolphins often follow the boats, and they can be seen playing in the water, jumping, and splashing around. Seagulls soar through the air, their calls echoing in the background.
Sailing the waters at sunset is a tranquil and peaceful experience that everyone should take the time to enjoy. Watching the sun set below the horizon and feeling the cool breeze on your skin can help to relax and recharge. Take some time to enjoy the beauty of the world and appreciate the simple pleasures in life.
Custom Grafix Brand Advantages
- Select 26″-37″ to fit all Jeep and Bronco Tires.
- Popular with all Jeep, 4X4, RV, Camper, Motor Home, and Trailer Owners.
- Includes Installation and Care Guide.
- In Stock, Normally ships in two days.
- Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available.
- Includes Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
- Camera hole for new Jeeps and Broncos Available.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.