Tough Rosie Tire Cover in Colors
$64.95 – $79.95
Tough Rosie is a version of the Rosie the Rivetter Image. It can be bought in many different colors. Happy shopping!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Tough Rosie Tire Cover in Colors
Custom Grafix Tire Covers®
Why is the woman in the poster flexing her muscles?
The poster of a young woman in a factory uniform and red polka dot headscarf, her arm flexed to show off her muscle with a speech balloon stating boldly, “We can do it!” is designed to encourage a young woman to enlist for the war effort while men were serving overseas.
Who inspired Rosie the Riveter?
The encouragement for Rosie the Riveter was Rosalind “Roz” Palmer Walker, a wealthy New York 19-year-old who decided not to get a college education but to start work in 1942 on the assembly line of Vought Aircraft Co.
What is the pin on Rosie the Riveter’s collar?
Rosie’s Employment Badge
Rosie, the Riveter’s Collar Pin, is more accurately known as Rosie’s Employment Badge. We researched the pin displayed on Rosie’s collar in the “We Can Do It!” iconic World War II poster.
A Tough Rosie Tire Cover, printed on a heavy-weight Automotive, Marine 32-ounce Expandable vinyl. Bold, full-color print of a Tough Rosie Tire Cover image on the face of a tire cover. Our Tire Cover is handmade in the United States.
All of our spare tire covers are made to order. The tire cover is held on by a strong shock cord sewn into the back edge. Available in black sideband only. Each tire cover is made to the exact size of your spare tire size provided while ordering.
- To order this cover, first, find your tire size.
- Second, add your color choice.
- Third, any options you want and check the options box.
- Fourth, Put your choices in the Cart. Fith, go to check out and complete your purchase. Sixth, hit submit.
- Printed on heavyweight automotive, marine, 32-ounce expandable vinyl.
- A strong shock cord holds on the tire cover for mounting.
- Available on black vinyl only.
- Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- In Stock. It usually ships in five days.
- Select 26″—37″ Tire Covers
- Includes Installation and Care Guide
- FREE Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
- Anti-theft grommets and Security Cable Available.
- Custom printed Tire Cover with 5-year outdoor ink on heavyweight vinyl. The sideband is attached to the face with piping.
The image on the tire cover is about Tough Rosie.
We research and print test vinyl materials worldwide to find which mill can provide the most reliable supply of marine upholstery vinyl yearly. The product thickness, the proper stretch, and UV-resistant quality and priced in the excellent range to make a tire cover at a reasonable price for our customers. Once our engineers approve our supply, we bring about 2000 yards at a time.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.