- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Tucson Arizona Tire Cover
by Custom Grafix Tire Covers®
Select 26″-37″ Tire Covers.
Popular with all Jeep, 4X4, RV, Camper, Motor Home, and Trailer Owners.
Includes Installation and Care Guide.
In Stock, Normally ships in two days.
Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available.
Includes Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
Downtown Tucson is the region’s urban hub, where people come to connect, be authentically inspired, prosper, and celebrate diversity. It’s Tucson’s best place to enjoy world-class dining, events, performing arts, museums, craft beer, art, shopping, and high-quality services.
Pros and cons of Living in Tucson
Pros of Living in Tucson:
- Surrounded by mountains in every direction
- You feel close to nature
- Tucson is famous for its sunny days.
- Nothing can beat the jaw-dropping sunsets of Tucson
- One of the pros of living in Tucson is its air quality.
- The after-dark hours in Tucson are vibrant with wine bars.
- Tucson is a city with a low cost of living.
- The Job Market is Robust
- There are no natural disasters to worry about in Tucson
(Except they are running out of water)
Cons of Living in Tucson:
- Summers are Unbearable
- One of the major cons of living in Tucson is the presence of reptiles.
- The city stretches about 500 square miles
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.