U.S. Mail Tire Cover Camera Option
$64.95 – $79.95
High-Quality Tire Cover – U.S. Mail Logo – Buy online today
- A boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
U.S. Mail Tire Cover with Camera Hole Option
Custom Grafix Tire Covers®
The United States Postal Service is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, including its insular areas and associated states. Wikipedia
Is U.S. mail the same as U.P.S.?
If you’ve wondered if U.P.S. and U.S.P.S. are the same, the answer is no. U.P.S. and U.S.P.S. are separate operations, but they offer similar services for package delivery in the U.S. and worldwide.
Is the U.S.P.S. government-run?
The United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S., also known as the Post Office, U.S. Mail, or Postal Service) is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States federal government responsible for providing postal service in the United States, its insular areas, and associated states.
Who funds the U.S. Postal Service?
The Postal Service receives no direct taxpayer funds. It relies on revenues from stamps and other service fees. Although COVID-19 has choked off the U.S.P.S. revenue in recent months, factors that arose well before the coronavirus has contributed to the unsustainability of the Postal Service’s financial situation for years.
Why is U.S.P.S. in debt?
Not even two decades later, it can’t. The Postal Service has racked up $160.9 billion in debt from what’s owed prepaying retiree benefits. On top of that, it has many years’ worth of operating deficits, as its top revenue generators no longer cover the costs of delivering the mail.
Tire Cover Description
U.S. Mail Back-Up Camera Tire Covers made to order. U.S. Mail Back-Up Camera Tire Cover is sewn into the back edge and held on by a strong shock cord. Available in black only. Tire covers are made to the exact size of your spare tire size provided while ordering.
- Printed on heavyweight automotive, marine, 32-ounce expandable vinyl.
- A strong shock cord holds on the tire cover for mounting.
- Available on black vinyl only.
- Two-Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- In Stock. It usually ships in two days.
- Select 26″—37″ Tire Covers
- Includes Installation and Care Guide
- FREE Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
- Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available. Custom printed RV Tire Cover with 5-year outdoor ink on heavyweight vinyl. The sideband is attached to the face with piping.
The image on the tire cover is about U.S. Mail Back-Up Camera Tire Cover.
One of the Custom Grafix series of U.S. Mail series Tire Covers. U.S. Mail Postal Tire Cover
We research and print test vinyl materials worldwide to find which mill can provide the best and most reliable supply of marine upholstery vinyl yearly. The product thickness, the proper stretch, and UV-resistant quality, and, priced in the excellent range to make a tire cover at a reasonable price for our customers. Once our engineers approve our supply, we bring about 2000 yards at a time.
How we make your U.S. Mail Tire Cover with Camera Option.
From our supply stock, our cutting department plans months of cutting in advance to supply the printing department with the product needed for their printing schedule, determined by our sales department and executive management team. Similarly, at the same time, we have a team that cuts and ties our elastic sewn into the sideband to hold the tire cover in place when installed. Other people involved in making and shipping our tire covers include those who make the plastic liners we supply in sending the tire cover to make them easier to install. Also, the employees who make and install the security grommets, cable, and lock, for those customers who feel they need such a product..
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.