U.S. Mail Tire Cover
$64.95 – $79.95
High-Quality Tire Cover -US Mail Logo – Buy online today
- A boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
U.S. Mail Tire Cover
by Custom Grafix Tire Covers
Select 26″-37″ Tire Covers.
Popular with all Jeep, 4X4, RV, Camper, Motor Home, and Trailer Owners.
Includes Installation and Care Guide.
In Stock, Normally ships in two days.
Anti-Theft Grommets and Security Cable Available.
Includes Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
The image on the tire cover is about U.S Mail Tire Cover.
Why do small U.S. Mail trucks need a Tire Cover that says frequent stops?
Small U.S. Mail trucks need a tire cover that says frequent stops for a variety of reasons. The most important reason is safety. Tire covers with the words “frequent stops” clearly visible on the side of the truck let other drivers know that the truck will be making frequent stops along its route. This gives the driver of the truck more time to react to any obstacles that may be in the way, as well as to ensure that the truck is not traveling too fast and endangering anyone in the area. Additionally, it may help to reduce the chances of a truck being involved in an accident.
Another reason why small U.S. Mail trucks need a tire cover that says frequent stops is to increase efficiency. This is especially important for USPS workers, who must deliver mail quickly and accurately. The cover helps to alert other drivers that the truck will be making frequent stops, which will reduce the chances of traffic backups due to the truck making multiple stops in a short period of time. This increases efficiency and helps USPS workers to make their deliveries in a timely manner.
Finally, a tire cover that says frequent stops on it is a great way to advertise the USPS. It is a reminder to other drivers that while the USPS may be a small organization, it is still an important part of the community. Having a tire that clearly displays the USPS logo can help to remind people of the importance of the USPS and its services.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30.5"-33.5", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.