Yellow Compass Tire Cover
$64.95 – $79.95
High-Quality Tire Cover – Yellow Compass Logo – Buy online today
- A boldly printed logo will last for years without fading.
- An elastic tie-down provides an easy fit.
- Heavy gauge vinyl material ensures long-term use.
- The perfect way to show your pride when you’re on the go!
- All Products Delivery Time
- Tire Cover Installation Video
- Tire Cover Logo Matching Hats
- All Products Shipping Information
- Additional information
- Exchange Policy
- Return Policy
- Refund Policy
- Reviews (0)
Yellow Compass Tire Cover
What led to the compass?
The Chinese discovered a material known as lodestone, which includes a naturally occurring ore called magnetite. Magnetite is attracted to the Earth’s magnetic North Pole when freely suspended. Soon enough, this realization quickly resulted in the creation of the compass.
Why is a compass called a compass?
The word “compass” means “to go around in a circular course,” since you can create a circle using a compass by going around in a circular motion on a sheet of paper, this word fits the motion. One thing that the directional and drawing compass have in common is that they both have a heavily utilized needle.
Compasses typically come in three different styles.
- Baseplate Compass. The most typical compass is commonly referred to as a Baseplate Compass.
- Mirrored Baseplate Compass.
- Lensatic Compasses.
What type of compass does the military use?
Are all compasses magnetic?
Some compasses do not use Earth’s magnetism to indicate direction. The gyrocompass, invented in the early 20th century, uses a spinning gyroscope to follow Earth’s axis of rotation to point to the true north. Since magnetic north is not measured, variation is not an issue.
Do magnets work underwater?
Water is almost entirely non-magnetic, so magnets work underwater, like in the air or a vacuum. Draws involve force. In some cases, boiling water may weaken interests, but it’s a non-issue for everyday life.
Do magnets work on the Moon?
The Moon no longer has a magnetic field.
Rainbow Distress Compass Back-Up Camera Tire Covers made to order. Rainbow Distress Compass Back-Up Camera Tire Cover sewn into the back edge and held on by a strong shock cord. Available in black only. Tire covers are made to the exact size of your spare tire size provided while ordering.
- Printed on heavyweight automotive, marine, 32-ounce expandable vinyl.
- A strong shock cord holds on the tire cover for mounting.
- Available on black vinyl only.
- Two-Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship.
- In Stock. It usually ships in two days.
- Select 26″—37″ Tire Covers
- Includes Installation and Care Guide
- FREE Protective Tire Cover Liner for Easy Installation
- Anti-theft grommets and Security Cable Available. Custom printed RV Tire Cover with 5-year outdoor ink on heavyweight vinyl. The sideband is attached to the face with piping.
- Not sure what size to buy? Please use our TIRE SIZE CALCULATOR to check your tire size. — Steve, CEO
- How to Measure a Tire for a Tire Cover
- For wholesale pricing, visit our corporate store, Custom Grafix Industries. com
Shipping time is estimated from one day for Zone One through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for Zone Five through Zone Six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
After the order, Pre Shipping time is estimated at one to three days for preparation and packing. Shipping is either by USPS or UPS.
Shipping time is estimated from one day for zone one through two, two days for Zone Three through Zone Four, and three to five days for zone five through zone six. All shipping is done from Florida at zip code 33781
26", 27", 28", 29", 30", 31", 32", 33", 34", 35", 37"
Once the item has been returned and inspected, we only replace items if they are defective or damaged. There will be no charge for an exchange of an item of the same size and color. If an item needs to be exchanged for a large size or a change of color, there may be an upcharge for restocking. The return address is 5639 70th Ave N. Pinellas Park, Florida 33781.
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- We gladly accept returns for most full-priced online items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Remember that all returned merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in original packaging.
- If the return is because you ordered the wrong size or anything else that would be considered the customer’s fault, then THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO PAY FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING.
- If the return is because of a defect you would like corrected, please use our contact page and state your reason, and you will be sent a free return label.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within ten working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund, recheck your credit card or PayPal account first.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.